Thursday, April 23, 2009

In Plane View

On my trip back from Cowra/Orange I had to fly into Sydney to change planes to head on to Brisbane, I was on a small SAAB Jet Plane and took this great photo opportunity to snap the view of Sydney Harbour through the plane window. You can see the Sydney Harbour Bridge (nicknamed 'the coathanger') and the opera house is also visible. It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy flying into Sydney and seeing this sight, especially at night. I was born in Sydney and lived there for the first 17 years of my life before I joined the Australian Army........ but thats another story LOL

1 comment:

  1. Australian Army? This is a story I want to read. Wow, the photos are great. Good for you. I haven't been posting steadily but am doing my best. Check out my other blog www.reddancerstudio.typepad.blog. You can even sign up to get regular updates. On the typepad blog, I have a link to my 365 photo blog (can never remember the name of it). Marrianna

    ReplyDelete