Saturday, February 21, 2015

MY NEW ADVENTURE - Part 1

It all happened so fast.. diagnosis Cancer.. treatment NONE.. too far gone.. so 20 days later he left this world.. albeit pain free now.. what do I do now? I just lost the love of my life, my best friend, my soul mate. I was only 57.. expected to grow old with this special man.. life can be so cruel at times.. even when you have never done anything wrong.

So I threw myself into our property.. 1. because it needed a bit of a clean up from hoards of stash that had built up since 1999 when we bought the property.. and 2. because I needed the distraction.

First things first.. this had to be cleaned up




So 2 friends come and stay a week and they helped me sort through some of this stuff and put aside what needed to go to the scrap yard...  Then it was back to myself and after more sorting and 5 truck
 loads later.. 7 car bodies and scrap metal all gone to another home.

No comments:

Post a Comment