Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My NEW Adventure - Part 6

More sorting and moving items around the property was needed so I started on cleaning up behind the shed.. there were some steel shelves that have been there for 15 years with steel and wood on them and I dragged them all out to sort through.. the wood was riddled with termites so another fire was required.. kept the part eaten ones that had none left in it to use for firewood and burned the infested pieces and there was a lot of that... took me hours.

while that was burning away I went to this area to sort it out
 burning and stacking and everything done


Looks a bit more tidier doesnt it. A well earned hot shower and i had trouble getting the black spots off my arms and legs until I realised they were bruises !! not dirt. Should sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment