Saturday, February 21, 2015

My NEW Adventure - Part 4

Well for those of you who have visited us in the past would know of the building we built as an entertainment area when we had visitors.. there was a gap between that and the caravan as our initial plans were to eventually move the caravan and build our house in that spot and then join it to the room by way of a deck down the side. Garry had put up plastic to try and keep the weather off the area but this gap was hot in the summer and cold/wet in the winter so had to do something about it... my home wasnt going to be built now as we had planned.. those wonderful plans died with him... so I needed to put some sort of cover over that area.... Luckily I kept all the "good scrap" and had a lot of building materials that could be used. I pulled down the plastic sheeting and this is what I came up with...



so what do you think?  
The peacocks loved it.. in fact they loved it so much they decided to spend most of the day under there.. and that had to change !!



No comments:

Post a Comment